Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Crafting with Friends



This is what I taught my friends last night.
I was excited about this as I love daubering so much.
I love the mixture of bright colours and also embossing.



Card: SU Black, SU Gloss
Ink: Concord Crush, Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red
Other: Black embossing powder, White gel pen, string, circle punches



Card: SU Poppy Parade, SU Black, SU Glossy
Ink: Poppy Parade, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Stazon Black, Versamark
Other: Black Diamentes, White embossing powder, Tim Holtz die cut



I am not too sure about this card. I don't usually like busy busy cards and this is quite busy for me but some people like this so I decided to once again get out of my square LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment