Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

So many.....

There are so many beautiful card blogs out there and I want to have a go and having a successful card blog like everyone else.

I must admit that it has put me off having to remember what every single product I used was and put it on here but I am going to give it a go.

If I do forget then please excuse me because this is for me to just show off my creations.

I have been making cards for years now but silly me sells them but not actively because they are like little pieces of artwork and I hate to sell something and know you will never make the same thing again. It is like painting and then someone else taking it to their home and I will never get to see it each day.

Silly I know but that is how I feel.

There are so many beautiful card makers out there that I sometimes get so jealous and want to show off my work too... so here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment