Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Patterned Paper Color Trends Challenge

I have been so busy the last couple of days and I have made quite a few cards and will put it up in the next couple of days but this card from the patterned paper color trends challenge was made tonight.... wohoo....

I really loved the colours and was so excited to get in my room and create, but alas it is 10.15pm and I need to get to bed as I have work early in the morning. (Thank you Tracy your card was certainly inspiration to check out the site and try the challenge).

Please leave a comment as it makes me feel great and like my cards are worth it.

I have been looking at a lot of blogs lately and isn't it amazing how when you first start a blog peoples cards are ok but as they do it more and more their cards just keep on getting better. So much to learn and so little time LOL.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. What a super card you should be very pleased with it, love your big bow wish i could make such nice ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, the bow is fantastic. Thanks for mentioning me, saying my card inspired you is really special. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ribbon treatment and use of colors! Thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge.

    ReplyDelete