Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Some randoms



I really like this card. A couple of weeks ago I made this card and a friend came over and I showed her and my son how to make it. It was such a simple card. I don't usually go for brown cards and usually like bright cards but this makes me happy.


There are so many beautiful cards and card makers out there and sometimes I get so argghhhhhhh knowing which ones to keep going back to. I want to read every single blog out there but I can't. I don't know how anyone does it. Thank you for stopping by and commenting it is so exciting to get to my computer and see a comment... I am like a kid in a candy store lol.


Wanna see some more cards? Ok lol will show you some more :-)


The same friend I was talking about above showed me the pink concept of this card. Usually I go for the oranges and yellows for a sunset or rise but the pink is perfect. How cool is this card. Thanks my friend for showing me this. Love this card.

Ink: SU Rich Razzleberry, SU Melon Mambo, SU Regal Rose, SU Basic Black
Paper: SU Melon Mambo, SU Basic Black, Whisper White
Other: SU Melon Mambo ribbon, Whisper White, Safety pin, Tiny Tags

No comments:

Post a Comment